Dual Enrollment for High School Students
Spring 2014 Course Registration is Now Open
Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity to enroll in college courses that may count for both high school and college credits.
Send in your enrollment request for Spring 2014 courses now!
Spring 2014 course registration opens for some classes in mid-December 2013, and others open in early to mid-January 2014. Don't delay as classes fill early!
Courses are offered at 50% off regular rates at the Colleges of Montana, and mandatory fees are waived. In some cases, the courses are FREE for high school students.
BENEFITS OF DUAL ENROLLMENT:
- Save $ on your college degree, with 50% off or free tuition and fees for high school students!
- Get a head start on earning a college degree!
- Earn credits that show college admission departments that you are prepared for college-level study!
- Gain access to challenging new learning opportunities!
STEPS TO DUAL ENROLLMENT
- To learn more about registering for online dual enrollment courses offered to students in all communities across the state, go to http://montanadigitalacademy.org/dual-credit-information. (View list of courses available here)
- To learn more about on-campus dual enrollment courses offered locally, contact the dual enrollment coordinator listed below at your community’s college:
|Bitterroot College UM
|Great Falls College
|City College at MSU Billings
|Helena College UM
|Dawson Community College
|Highlands College of MT Tech
|Flathead Valley Community College
|Miles Community College
Gallatin College MSU
Missoula College UM
Call or email:
Montana University System