May 19-20, 2005
ITEM 127-1010-R0505††††††††††††††† Student Computer Fee Equipment Allocation; The University of Montana-Missoula
THAT:†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Consistent with the provisions of Board of Regentsí Policy 940.23, the Board of Regents authorizes The University of Montana to expend Student Computer Fee funds for the following projects that exceed the local approval threshold:
1) College of Arts and Sciences ($114,744);
2) fund student access point charge ($93,120);
3) IT Organization (public labs)† ($77,600);
4) Mansfield Library (public lab) ($32,980).
5) IT Office contingency fund ($25,463);
6) fund Academic Affairs for Blackboard ($24,250)
EXPLANATION:††††††††††††††††††††††† Board of Regentsí policy 940.23 requires Board approval of all purchases over $25,000.† The Student Computer Fee Committee, whose membership includes 50 percent students as required by Board Policy, endorses this proposal.