Performance Funding Taskforce
TASKFORCE GOAL: Develop a performance funding framework for allocating half of the present law adjustment (roughly $7.5M of the $15M in present law) in FY 15.
EXPECTATIONS: The initial model designed for FY15 will help facilitate the University System’s completion agenda through the measurement of performance in one or two metrics aimed at driving improvement in college completion. The model will also contain an allocation methodology for distributing the $7.5M in performance funds to campuses that demonstrate progress.
TIMELINE: The Taskforce will make a recommendation for the Board of Regents to consider at the May 23, 2013 BOR meeting in Great Falls.
|Regents:||Joseph Thiel, Jeffrey Krauss|
|UM:||Perry Brown, Dawn Ressel, Liz Putnam|
|MSU:||Terry Leist, Chris Fastnow, Robert Mokwa|
|OCHE:||Tyler Trevor, Mick Robinson, Neil Moisey, John Cech|
Contact Tyler Trevor, Associate Commissioner for Planning & Analysis, for more information.
- Message from the Commissioner Regarding Performance Funding, April 29, 2013
- Message from the Commissioner Regarding Performance Funding, April 4, 2013
- BOR Performance Funding Overview
- Performance Funding: From Idea to Action
- CCA College Completion Metrics
- Wisconsin Study Performance Funding
- WA Community College System – Performance Funding
- Performance-Based Funding of Higher Education; Best Practices in 6 States
- Performance Funding for Higher Education, NCSL
- Tying Funding to Community College Outcomes (start at page 16)
- Report on the 21st-Century Initiative Listening Tour
The Taskforce will meet via phone from 1:00 to 2:00 every Friday beginning March 22