Montana College Application Week - October 31-November 4, 2016
- The Office of Commissioner of Higher Education, along with the Office of Public Instruction and the Governor’s Office is pleased to support College Application Week
- October 31 - November 4, 2016
- This year, 139 high schools throughout the state will participate in College Application Week affording their seniors the opportunity to receive support and guidance in completing and submitting a college application.
- All MUS institutions are deferring or waiving the fee for one application during the week. A complete list of participating colleges, including private and tribal, will be on the state website.
- Campuses may also waive the application fee for low income students at the time of enrollment.
- Site Coordinator resources, along with a recording of the webinar training, are available on the GEAR UP College Application Week website: www.mus.edu/gearup/caw.asp
- For more information, visit www.mus.edu/gearup/caw.asp or contact Jamie Jones, Montana GEAR UP at 444-0350 or email@example.com or Terry Kendrick, OPI at 444-3449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Development Opportunities
2016-2017 Professional Development Opportunities
October 16-18 - GEAR UP West Conference: Spokane, WA
Oct 20-21 - MEA-MFT Educator's Conference: Helena, MT
October 31-November 4 - Montana College Application Week
Montana GEAR UP Quarterly Newsletters
Montana GEAR UP Weekly Widgets
Click below to sign up for the Montana GEAR UP Quarterly Newsletter: