ITEM 111-1002-R0501 ����� Student Computer Fee Allocation; The University of Montana-Missoula
THAT:����������������������������������� Consistent with the provisions of Board of Regents� Policy 940.23, the Board of Regents authorizes The University of Montana to expend Student Computer Fee funds for the following projects that exceed the local approval threshold:
1. Computing and Information Services - 85 PCs for General Access Labs ($65,850);
2. Pharmacy and Allied Health - 15 PCs, 4 PDAs, Printers, and Software ($43,205);
3. Mathematical Sciences - 16 PCs, Server, and Software ($37,300);
4. Geology & Physics/Astronomy - 13 Macs and Software ($28,137); and
5. College of Technology, Computer Technology - 20 PCs ($28,000).
EXPLANATION:���������������� Board of Regents� Policy 940.23 requires Board approval of all purchases from Computer Fee funds over $25,000.� The Student Computer Fee Committee, whose membership includes 50 percent students as required by Board Policy, developed and endorsed this proposal unanimously.