ITEM 112-1501-R0701������ Authorization to Expend Student Computer Fees; Montana Tech of The University of Montana
THAT: The Board of Regents authorizes, in accordance with Montana University System Policy 940.23, the expenditure of student computer fees for the following:
1. Student Computer Lab Upgrade (Science and Engineering 308) � 26 computers and one printer ($60,000);
2. Portion of network loan payment ($52,000);
3. Department Teaching Lab Upgrades ($60,000);
4. College of Technology Lab Upgrade 103 ($30,000); and
5. Microsoft licensing ($25,000).
Remaining projects fall below the $25,000 threshold.
EXPLANATION:����������������� This proposal was developed in conjunction with and was unanimously approved by the Computer and Network Advisory Committees that are comprised of the appropriate student representatives as authorized by Montana University System Policy 940.23.