ITEM 118-105-R0303� ATTACHMENT
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY � BILLINGS
DISPOSAL OF UNEXPENDED APPROPRIATIONS
Project Title (estimated costs) � Description
- Life Safety/Code Compliance($365K) � Installs necessary sprinkler systems and corridor separations to meet fire code compliance in the Computer Annex, Library, and McMullen Hall
- Barrier Free Campus($453K) � Modifies buildings and campus sidewalks to accommodate individuals with special access needs, installs automatic doors on entrances, modifies toilet areas, lowers elevator control buttons, and installs drinking fountains accessible to individuals in wheelchairs.� Buildings included: Gymnasium, Science, and McMullen Hall.
- Main Entrance Bridge($292K) � Replaces unsafe auto bridge south of McMullen Hall.
- Replace Floor Coverings($75K) � Replaces floor coverings in the following areas: McMullen Hall, Science, and Cisel Hall.
- P.E. Building Repairs($250K) � Renovates the showers within the P.E. Building, refinishes floor in auxiliary gym.
- Exterior Maintenance($127K) � Repairs tuck point (outside masonry) on McMullen Hall and Science Building, replaces translucent panels on the Green House.
- Replace HVAC($225K) � Replaces heating, ventilation and air conditioning components within various buildings, which have exceeded life expectancy.