May 20-21, 2004
ITEM 123-1008-R0504��������������� Student Computer Fee Equipment Allocation; The University of Montana-Missoula
THAT:�������������������������������������� Consistent with the provisions of Board of Regents� Policy 940.23, the Board of Regents authorizes The University of Montana to expend Student Computer Fee funds for the following projects that exceed the local approval threshold:
1) fund student access point charge ($90,000);
2) set aside ITO contingency fund ($40,000);
3) fund Continuing Education for Blackboard ($26,000);
4) College of Arts and Sciences equipment ($132,068);
5) Computing and Information Services equip ($80,000);
6) Mansfield Library equipment ($34,000).
EXPLANATION:����������������������� Board of Regents� policy 940.23 requires Board approval of all purchases over $25,000.� The Student Computer Fee Committee, whose membership includes 50 percent students as required by Board Policy, endorses this proposal.