May 19-20, 2005
ITEM 127-1010-R0505��������������� Student Computer Fee Equipment Allocation; The University of Montana-Missoula
THAT:�������������������������������������� Consistent with the provisions of Board of Regents� Policy 940.23, the Board of Regents authorizes The University of Montana to expend Student Computer Fee funds for the following projects that exceed the local approval threshold:
1) College of Arts and Sciences ($114,744);
2) fund student access point charge ($93,120);
3) IT Organization (public labs)� ($77,600);
4) Mansfield Library (public lab) ($32,980).
5) IT Office contingency fund ($25,463);
6) fund Academic Affairs for Blackboard ($24,250)
EXPLANATION:����������������������� Board of Regents� policy 940.23 requires Board approval of all purchases over $25,000.� The Student Computer Fee Committee, whose membership includes 50 percent students as required by Board Policy, endorses this proposal.