ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS
Montana State University-Bozeman
Ballroom D, Strand Union Building
Thursday, November 15, 2007
8:15 a.m. – 12 noon
8:15 AM Roll Call and Review of Minutes.
8:20 AM ACTION
- Revisions to Policy 301.10, General Education Block Transfer Policy.
ITEM 137-101-R1107 | Supporting Material ITEM 137-101-R1107
- Revisions to Policy 303.3, Program Review, to eliminate the section on “underutilized” programs.
ITEM 137-102-R1107 | Supporting Material ITEM 137-102-R1107
- Composition Placement, a new policy for the Montana University System.
ITEM 137-104-R1107 | Supporting Material ITEM 137-104-R1107
- Revisions to Policy 301.15, Mathematics Proficiency Admissions Standards for Four-Year Programs, to set a proficiency standard that allows for provisional admissions. ITEM 137-105-R1107 | Supporting Material ITEM 137-105-R1107
- Developmental Coursework, a new policy for the Montana University System. ITEM 137-106-R1107 | Supporting Material ITEM 137-106-R1107
Level II Items
- Center for Native Health Partnerships, Montana State University-Bozeman. ITEM 136-2005-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2005-R0907
- Astrobiology and Biogeocatalysis Research Center, Montana State University-Bozeman. ITEM 136-2006-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2006-R0907
- The Energy Institute, Montana State University-Bozeman.
ITEM 136-2002-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2002-R0907
- Certificate in Practical Nursing and Associate of Science degree in Registered Nursing, Montana State University-Billings College of Technology.
ITEM 136-2703-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2703-R0907
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Power Plant Technology, Montana State University-Billings. ITEM 136-2705-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2705-R0907
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Medical Billing and Coding, Montana State University-Great Falls College of Technology. ITEM 136-2853-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2853-R0907
- Certificate of Applied Science in Computer Server Administration, Montana State University-Great Falls College of Technology. ITEM 136-2855-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-2855-R0907
- Undergraduate Honors Program, Montana Tech of The University of Montana. ITEM 136-1503-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-1503-R0907
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Welding Technology, The University of Montana-Helena College of Technology. ITEM 136-1905-R0907 | Supporting Material ITEM 136-1905-R0907
10:30 AM INFORMATION
- Academic Program Review reports for 2006 – 2007.
- Diversity Report, Montana University System – Brad Eldredge, OCHE.
- Indian Education for All, the tribal histories project – Ellen Swaney, OCHE.
- Update on Practical Nursing program at Flathead Valley Community College.
11:45 AM CONSENT - Level I memorandum.
11:50 AM Public Comment.
12 NOON ADJOURN