If you prefer not to receive cookies, configure your browser not to accept them at all, or to notify and require your approval before setting new cookies. This may cause some websites or webpages to malfunction, and/or you may have to provide the same information each time you visit those websites or webpages.
The following information may be automatically collected and retained when you view or search through MDA our websites, or download information:
- The type of browser and operating system used to visit the site;
- The date and time of when you access the site; and
- Which portions of the website you visit.
We do not attempt to gain personally identifiable information about individual users and associate it with IP addresses. The MUS does not use the information collected to ascertain your personally identifiable information.
To learn more, please refer to:
- How Google Uses Information from Sites that Use Google Services
- Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
- How Google Uses Data When You Use Partner Sites or Apps
- Google Analytics Terms of Service