ADMINISTRATIVE, BUDGET AND AUDIT OVERSIGHT
Montana State University-Billings
Ballroom, Student Union Building
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
12:30 – 4:00 PM
12:30 PM ROLL CALL and REVIEW OF MINUTES
12:35 PM ACTION
- Office Building Lease for Grant Funded Programs; MSU-Bozeman.
ITEM 136-2001-R0907 | Supporting Material 136-2001-R0907
- Short Term Loans for Continuation of Multi-Year IT Infrastructure Replacement Plan;
MSU-Bozeman. ITEM 136-2003-R0907 | Supporting Material 136-2003-R0907
- Campus Parking Permit System; UM-Helena College of Technology.
Item 136-1901-R0907| Supporting Material 136-1901-R0907
- College Savings Bank InvestorSure CD. ITEM 136-102-R0907| Supporting Material 136-102-R0907
- Governor's Postsecondary Scholarship Program, Policy 501.3.
ITEM 136-101-R0907| Supporting Material 136-101-R0907
- Annual Tuition and Fees for eLearning, Policy 940.20.
ITEM 136-119-R0907| Supporting Material 136-119-R0907
- Exchange of Lots Adjacent to the North Campus; Montana Tech-UM.
ITEM 136-1502-R0907 | Supporting Material 136-1502-R0907
1:30 PM INFORMATION
- Audit Reports
- Montana University Research and Education Network
- Response to Report from Agriculture Review Panel; MSU-Bozeman - President Gamble, MSU
- FYE 2007 Negative Fund Balances Report - Mick Robinson, OCHE
- FYE 2007 Outstanding Debt Report - Mick Robinson, OCHE
- South Campus Master Plan; UM-Missoula - President Dennison, UM
- Campus Peer Comparative Information
3:30 PM CONSENT
- Foundation Operating Agreement; UM-Western. ITEM 136-1601-R0907
- Expend Reverted Appropriations; UM-Western. ITEM 136-1602-R0907
- Student Computer Fee Allocation; MSU-Great Falls College of Technology.
- Student Equipment Fee Allocation; MSU-Great Falls College of Technology.
- Construct “Think Tank” Coffee Shop; UM-Missoula.
- Data Center Remodel Project; Montana Tech-UM. ITEM 136-1501-R0907 | Supporting Material 136-1501-R0907
3:45 PM PUBLIC COMMENT
4:00 PM ADJOURN
|Other than the meeting starting time, times listed are approximate. In addition,
agenda items may be rearranged unless an item is listed as having a “time certain.”
Action may be taken on any item listed on the Board or Committee Agendas. Public
comment is welcome on all items.
The Board of Regents will make reasonable accommodations for known disabilities that may interfere with an individual's ability to participate. Persons requiring such accommodations should make their requests to the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education as soon as possible before the meeting to allow adequate time for special arrangements. You may call or write to: ADA Coordinator, P. O. Box 203201, Helena MT 59620-3201, 406-444-6570, 1-800-253-4091 (TDD)