Board of Regents Meeting
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Agenda items may be posted up to 48 hours in advance of the Board of Regents meeting.
Please check the website prior to the meeting. *All times listed on the agenda are approximate.
Agenda items may be posted up to 48 hours in advance of the Board of Regents meeting. Please check the website prior to the meeting. *All times listed on the agenda are approximate.
Meeting Convenes and Roll Call
Welcome and Comments by Chair Lozar
Approval of Minutes
- COVID-19 Update
- Campus Reports
- Introductions & Acknowledgements
Remarks by Superintendent Arntzen
- Smith; MT Tech ITEM 192-1502-R0121
- Karplus Hartline; MT Tech ITEM 192-1503-R0121
- Request for Authorization to Revise BOR Policy 303.7 - Online Learning; MUS/OCHE ITEM 192-101-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Authorization to Revise BOR Policy 940.20 - Annual Tuition and Fees for eLearning; MUS/OCHE ITEM 192-102-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Authorization to Grant a Permanent Easement; University of Montana-Missoula ITEM 192-1003-R0121 | Attachment #1 | Attachment #2 |Attachment #3
- Request for Authorization to Remodel Fixed Seating Classrooms; University of Montana-Missoula ITEM 192-1004-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Authorization to Revise BOR Policy 507 -Title IX; MUS/OCHE ITEM 192-103-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Approval of Spending Authority for Supplemental COVID Relief Funding; MUS/OCHE ITEM 192-104-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Authorization to Revise BOR Policy 203.5.2 - Appeals; MUS/OCHE ITEM 192-105-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Authorization to Remodel Level Four of the Mansfield Library; University of Montana-Missoula ITEM 192-1005-R0121 | Attachment #1
- Request for Authorization to Sell Vigilante Field/Stadium; UM Western ITEM 192-1601-R0121 | Attachment #1 | Attachment #2
* This meeting is open to the public electronically. Anyone wishing to provide public comment is encouraged to do so either by dialing 1-346-248-7799 and entering the Meeting ID. Upon dialing in, press “*9 to” “raise their hand”. The host will lower hands in order and unmute the phone line to ask the individual their full name and allow them to give public comment. Comments can also be submitted in writing, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments sent will be shared with the Board Members and included as part of the official public record.
- Honorary Doctorate Nomination - UM
Meeting to adjourn upon completion
Other than the meeting starting time, times listed are approximate. In addition, agenda items may be rearranged unless an item is listed as having a “time certain.” Action may be taken on any item listed on the Board or Committee Agendas. Public comment is welcome on all items. The Board of Regents and the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in public meetings. For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please call or write to the ADA Coordinator, P.O. Box 203201, Helena MT 59620-3201, 406-449-9124 (or dial 711 for TDD), as soon as possible to allow adequate time for arrangements