ADMINISTRATIVE, BUDGET AND AUDIT OVERSIGHT
The University of Montana Western
Swysgood Technology Center Great Room
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
8:00 AM Convene and roll call.
8:05 AM ACTION
- Planning for intercollegiate athletic projects; UM-Missoula.
- Lease Bobcat Stadium to MSU Foundation; MSU-Bozeman.
ITEM 138-2002-R0308 | Supporting Material ITEM 138-2002-R0308
- Construct ancillary research support structures in Lewistown; MSU-Bozeman. ITEM 138-2004-R0308
- Cooley Lab renovation/plan of financing; MSU-Bozeman.
ITEM 138-2007-R0308| Supporting Material 138-2007-R0308 - Attachment A | Attachment B | Attachment C
- Debt Management Agreements; MSU-Bozeman. ITEM 138-2005-R0308 | Supporting Material 138-2005-R0308 - Attachment A | Attachment B
8:30 AM INFORMATION
- Audit Reports.
- MSU – all campuses – June 30, 2007 – Unqualified.
- UM – all campuses – June 30, 2007 – Unqualified.
- Montana Guaranteed Student Loan Program – Unqualified.
- MUS Workers Comp Program – June 30, 2007 – Unqualified.
- Dawson CC – June 30, 2007- Unqualified.
- Flathead Valley CC – June 30, 2007 – Unqualified.
- Miles CC – June 30, 2007 – Unqualified.
- Financial aid issues. Mick Robinson, OCHE
- Montana University System - Athletic reports. (Athletic Income Details | Athletic Expense Comparisons | Student athlete information, including participation and graduation rates) Frieda Houser, OCHE
- Long Range Building Program Priority recommendations. Mick Robinson, OCHE (Recommended Priorities 2011 Biennium | Project Descriptions)
- Plan for joint community library; MSU-Billings. Chancellor Ron Sexton
- MUS 2008 finances update – PowerPoint presentation.
- Present Law budget presentation and discussion. Frieda Houser & Mick Robinson, OCHE
- Present Law Summary
- Educational Units
- Community Colleges
- Public Service/Research Agencies
- Revised Initiatives Combined
- System Proposals
- MSU Combined
- UM Agencies
11:15 AM CONSENT
- Expend student computer fees; Montana Western. ITEM 138-1601-R0308
- Naming ABSL-2 Building as Johnson Family Livestock Facility; MSU-Bozeman. ITEM 138-2008-R0308
- Naming BSL-3 Building as Jutila Research Laboratory; MSU-Bozeman.
- Student computer fee allocation; MSU-Billings. ITEM 138-2707-R0308
- Use of instruction equipment fees; MSU-Billings. ITEM 138-2709-R0308
- Employee participation in company under Policy 407; MSU-Bozeman.
ITEM 138-2003-R0308 | Supporting Material ITEM 138-2003-R0308
- FY08 and FY09 Online Only Fee Matrix; MSU-Bozeman.
ITEM 138-2006-R0308 | Supporting Material ITEM 138-2006-R0308
- Revision to Residency Policy 940.1.
ITEM 138-106-R0308 | Supporting Material ITEM 138-106-R0308
- Revision to Governor's scholarship program.
ITEM 138-111-R0308 | Supporting Material ITEM 138-111-R0308
- Revision to Policy 501.1, MUS Honor Scholarships.
ITEM 138-112-R0308 | Supporting Material ITEM 138-112-R0308
11:25 AM PUBLIC COMMENT
11:30 AM ADJOURN on completion of business