MUS COVID-19 Mental Health Toolkit
Tools for Supporting Students in Distress
Self-Care Amidst COVID-19
- Student Virtual Care Package (MSU)
- Coping with COVID Stress (MSU)
- Stress Management During COVID (MSU)
- Resiliency While Socially Distant (Kansas University Medical Center)
- Taking Care of your Behavioral Health (SAMHSA)
- Living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- COVID-19 Virtual Stress Busting Kit (UM)
- Virtual Stress Busting Kit (UM)
- Election Stress Kit (Penn State)
Identifying Students in Distress
Campus Counseling Services
- Montana State University Counseling & Psychological Services
- University of Montana Curry Health Counseling
- MSU-Billings Counseling Services
- Montana Tech Counseling
- UM Western Counseling Center
- MSU Northern Student Health Services
- Helena College Student Counseling Services
- Great Falls College Mental Health Services
- Miles Community College Counseling Services
- Flathead Valley Community College Counseling Services
- Dawson Community College Counseling Services
Resources for Counselors, Faculty, Staff & Administrators
- Center for Collegiate Mental Health COVID-19 Impact on College Counseling (CCMH)
- Higher Education Mental Health Alliance "College Counseling from a Distance"
- Telemental Health Survey (Montana State University)
- Developing a Telemental Health Services Program (University of South Florida)
- Center for Practice Innovations Managing Suicidal Clients During COVID-19
- "Association for University & College Counseling Center Directors Statement on Reopening
- American Psychological Association "Resuming In-Person Services"
- WICHE Suicide Prevention Toolkits
For Faculty, Staff & Administrators
- American Council on Education "Mental Health Task Forces in Higher Education"
- American Council on Education "Mental Health, Higher Education, and COVID-19: Strategies for Leaders to Support Campus Well Being"
- JED Foundation "Mental and Behavioral Health is Central to Preserving the Academic Mission"
- American Council on Education "Investing in Student Mental Health: Opportunities & Benefits for College Leadership"
- College Transition Collaborative "Communicating in Times of Uncertainty"
- Faculty & Staff Guide for Student Mental Health (MSU)
- COVID-19 Faculty Guide: Supporting your Students from a Distance (MSU)
Faculty Toolkit – Supporting Student Well-Being in Remote Learning Environments (Simon Fraser University)
Faculty Toolkit – Supporting Student Learning & Success Through Improved Well-Being (UM)
- Checklist for Considerations Related to Reopening Campus Mental Health Service Operations (ACHA)
- The Role of Faculty in Student Mental Health (MCF)
Research & Information on Mental Health & COVID-19
- Active Minds COVID-19 Resources
- Active Minds COVID-19 Impact on College Student Mental Health
- Healthy Minds and American College Health Association "The Impact of COVID-19 on College Student Well-Being"
- Healthy Minds Well-Being Toolkit and Resources
- Montana Office of Public Instruction School Mental Health Resources Comprehensive School & Community Health